MSP Dispatch is your source for news, community events, and commentary in the MSP channel.
On today’s episode guest hosts Phil Buck and Matthew Fox discuss Google’s trial run of Passwordless logins, tech industry getting a shot in the arm thanks to ChatGPT and generative AI, and how hackers are taking credit card skimming schemes online.
Hosted by: Tony Francisco and Ray Orsini
Give us your feedback by emailing email@example.com
- Google Trials Passwordless Login Across Workspace and Cloud Accounts
- The Tech Industry Was Deflating. Then Came ChatGPT.
- Hackers Hijack Legitimate Sites To Host Credit Card Stealer Scripts
- Google’s AI-Powered Search Experience is Way Too Slow
- Microsoft Is Finally Putting Cortana for Windows Out of Its Misery
- Massive Free VPN Data Breach Exposes 360M Records
Resource of the Week:
- ITX 2023 – NinjaOne
- 6/7 – 6/8 In Person Event | ChannelPro SMB Summit: San Jose, CA
- 6/8 In Person Event | Kaseya + Datto Connect IT Local: Toronto
- 6/9 @ 12:00pm ET | Channel Engage June Presented by The Channel Program
Connect with our hosts:
- Phil Buck: https://www.linkedin.com/in/phil-buck/
- Matthew Fox: https://www.linkedin.com/in/matthewffox/
Be sure to follow us on social media:
0:54 Intro Banter
3:34 Google Trials Passwordless Login Across Workspace and Cloud Accounts
8:44 The Tech Industry Was Deflating. Then Came ChatGPT.
15:12 Hackers Hijack Legitimate Sites To Host Credit Card Stealer Scripts
21:17 Google’s AI-Powered Search Experience is Way Too Slow
22:04 Microsoft Is Finally Putting Cortana for Windows Out of Its Misery
22:39 Massive Free VPN Data Breach Exposes 360M Records
23:31 Resource of the Week: ITX 2023
28:08 Community Events