MSP Dispatch is your source for news, community events, and commentary in the MSP channel.
Hosted by: Tony Francisco and Ray Orsini
Give us your feedback by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
On this episode of MSP Dispatch we cover how ambient computing is coming and security teams may not be ready, we discuss if new kinds of hardware can save the current software industry. And review a study that shows how fast AI can crack your password plus how to protect yourself.
Learn more from our sponsor:
- Ambient Computing Is Coming; Security Teams May Not Be Ready
- Software Ate the World; Will New Kinds of Hardware Save It?
- Study Shows How Fast AI Can Crack Your Passwords; Here’s How To Protect Yourself
- Apple Fixes Two Zero-Days Exploited To Hack iPhones and Macs
- Microsoft: Windows 10 21H2 Is Reaching End of Service in June
- Rackspace Hosted Exchange Security Incident
- Microsoft Outlook Mobile Users Will Soon Get a Bunch of New Features
Resource of the week:
- 15 Useful ChatGPT Prompts for Startups
- Flipper Zero Banned by Amazon for Being a ‘Card Skimming Device’
- 4/11 – 4/14 In Person Event | TMT Boot Camp: Nashville, TN
- 4/12 @ 12:00 pm ET | Build IT Better MSP Discussion Group Presented by Everything MSP
- 4/13 @ 1:00 pm ET | Lunch & Learn: CyberHoot Presented by Gradient MSP
MSP Media Network:
- 4/12 @ 10:00 am ET | AI Roundup Ep. 6
- 4/13 @ 6:30 pm ET | The Tech Bar Podcast Ep. 56 featuring Travis Mayo of Nano-Geeks
- Tuesdays and Fridays @ 10:00 am ET | MSP Dispatch Presented by The MSP Media Network
Connect with our hosts:
– Tony Francisco: https://www.linkedin.com/in/tonyjfrancisco/
– Ray Orsini: https://www.linkedin.com/in/rayorsini/
Be sure to follow us on social media:
0:49 Intro Banter
4:33 Ambient Computing Is Coming; Security Teams May Not Be Ready
10:51 Software Ate the World; Will New Kinds of Hardware Save It?
18:09 Study Shows How Fast AI Can Crack Your Passwords; Here’s How To Protect Yourself
24:41 Notable Mentions
28:00 Resource of the Week
28:39 Community Events