MSP Dispatch is your source for news, community events, and commentary in the MSP channel.
Hosted by: Tony Francisco and special guest co-host Matthew F. Fox
Give us your feedback by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
On this episode of MSP Dispatch we touch on why employees are integrating with so many unsanctioned SaaS apps, Activision did not notify employees of data breach for months, and how 1 in 4 CISOs want to say Sayonara to Security.
- Why Are My Employees Integrating With So Many Unsanctioned SaaS Apps?
- Activision did not notify employees of data breach for months
- 1 in 4 CISOs Wants to Say Sayonara to Security
- Google resolves 10-hour issue that prevented Gmail from syncing with Outlook
- Google paid $12 million in bug bounties to security researchers
- Fruit giant Dole suffers ransomware attack impacting operations
- Windows 11 KB5022905 preview update released with 13 changes
- Spotify’s latest feature gives you an AI-powered personal DJ
- 2/27 – 3/2 In Person Event | Nerdiocon: Cancun, MX
- 2/28 @ 1:00 pm ET | Creds and the Kill Chain Webinar Presented by SaaS Alerts
- 3/1 @ 12:00 pm ET | Build IT Better Discussion Presented by Everything MSP
MSP Media Network:
- 3/2 @ 6:30 pm ET | The Tech Bar Podcast Ep. 53 with Paco Lebron and Rick Smith of MSP Unplugged
- 3/3 @ 5:00 pm ET | 38 at 38 Ep.10 with Matthew F. Fox
- Tuesdays and Fridays @ 10:00 am ET | MSP Dispatch Presented by The MSP Media Network
Connect with our hosts:
– Tony Francisco: https://www.linkedin.com/in/tonyjfrancisco/
– Matthew F. Fox:: https://www.linkedin.com/in/matthewffox/
Be sure to follow us on social media:
0:48 Intro Banter
3:00 Why Are My Employees Integrating With So Many Unsanctioned SaaS Apps?
8:49 Activision did not notify employees of data breach for months
14:46 1 in 4 CISOs Wants to Say Sayonara to Security
21:19 Notable Mentions
24:48 AI Round Up
26:25 Community Events