MSP Dispatch is your source for news, community events, and commentary in the MSP channel.
Hosted by: Tony Francisco and Ray Orsini
Give us your feedback by emailing email@example.com
On today’s MSP Dispatch, we cover an Ohio Attorney General Sues Local Companies for Illegal Robocalls, touch on the advice offered by a Cybersecurity Expert for the millions affected in a recent Twitter hack and we ask ourselves, is ChatGPT an upcoming Cybersecurity Threat?
- ChatGPT Artificial Intelligence: An Upcoming Cybersecurity Threat?
- Ohio Attorney General Sues Local Companies for Illegal Robocalls
- Cybersecurity Expert Offers Advice for Millions Affected in Twitter Hack
- Amazon S3 Will Now Encrypt All New Data with AES-256 by Default
- Microsoft Ends Windows 7 Extended Security Updates on Tuesday
- 411 is Going Out of Service for Millions of Americans
- Windows 11, Version 22H2 Hit with a Text Conversion Bug
- Southwest issues new Palm Pilots to all staff in massive IT upgrade project
- 1/10 @ 1:00 pm ET | Tradecraft Tuesday Presented by Huntress
- 1/11 @ 12:00 pm ET | Build IT Better MSP Discussion Presented by Everything MSP
- 1/17 – 1/19 In Person Event | 7 Figure MSP Sales and Marketing Live Event: Phoenix, AZ
MSP Media Network Events:
- 1/13 @ 10:00 am ET | MSP Dispatch Week Wrap Up Presented by The MSP Media Network
- 1/17 @ 10:00 am ET | MSP Dispatch Presented by The MSP Media Network
- 1/19 @ 6:30 pm ET | The Tech Bar Podcast Ep. 50 with Tim Golden
- 1/25 @ 1:00 pm ET | Partner First Webinar featuring Compliance Risk
Connect with our hosts:
– Tony Francisco: https://www.linkedin.com/in/tonyjfrancisco/
– Ray Orsini: https://www.linkedin.com/in/rayorsini/
Be sure to follow us on social media:
1:04 Intro Banter
3:58 ChatGPT Artificial Intelligence: An Upcoming Cybersecurity Threat?
9:00 Ohio Attorney General Sues Local Companies for Illegal Robocalls
14:47 Cybersecurity Expert Offers Advice for Millions Affected in Twitter Hack
19:58 Notable Mentions
23:06 Community Events